Saturday, February 13, 2010

Morcheeba new album includes SKYE EDWARDS!!



Skye is back with Morcheeba for first time since 2003!! Skye is said to be on the upcoming Morcheeba album due out this summer! The album is currently being mixed but this to me is extremely good news...I was estatic when I first heard this...I remember being at the Morcheeba Concert in NY back in 2008 and wishing that Skye was there...Don't get me wrong I still think their performance was amazing...It's just that I've been a big fan of Skye ever since the beginning...Her solo project was great as well, but I just think they needed her presence in the last album. Dive Deep is still an awesome album and the features by Judy Tzuke and Manda definitely filled part of the void for me...Judy Tzuke's voice inBlue Chair even had the "Sade-ness" feel to it...luckily Sade just came out with the Soldier of Love album...but all in all, I still play the Dive Deep all the time...

anyways, Skye is due to join Morcheeba for their live performance in Switzerland's Caprices festival on April 9...wish I could be there...I heard Gotan Project will also be performing...

No comments:

Post a Comment