Monday, April 19, 2010

Gotan Project: Tango 3.0 release

I've been really looking forward to this album for a while now...sooo as you can see (pic below) I actually buy the albums...please support REAL music!! I'm kind of upset that when I got the physical album, I realized that some of the songs/remixes that I saw on iTunes were not on the album...usually it's the other way around--more incentives to purchase the actual album...anyways, enjoy the video for La Gloria...love the fact that they actually have Victor Hugo Morales, famous soccer announcer saying "GOOOOOOOOOTAN", instead of "GOOOOOOOOL"...I posted two of my other favorites from the album (Peligro & Mil Millones), but the whole album is phenomenal!! Note: Mil Millones' first couple of seconds are really low so wait a sec for the song start...

GOTAN PROJECT - La Gloria from Ya Basta records on Vimeo.



Gotan Project - Peligro

Gotan Project - Mil Millones



La Gloria 4.0 by realmusic360

No comments:

Post a Comment