Sunday, March 27, 2011

Diego Garcia - Laura


debut solo album, Laura from Diego Garcia (former lead singer of Elefant)

Tracklist:
1. Inside My Heart
2. You Were Never There
3. Nothing to Hide
4. Roses and Wine
5. Separate Lives
6. Laura
7. Under This Spell
8. Stay
9. All Eyes on You

I have to say that upon hearing this album the first time, I knew that I would be listening to it over and over...I think it's a really great album. I feel like Diego is a concoction of a modern day Julio Iglesias, Leonard Cohen & The Beatles, with a hint of Federico Aubele. Smooth and strong, Diego really transfers his pain onto the listener. The album's short 30-minute span leaves you yearning for more...so replayyyyy...I will definitely be getting this album once it comes out.

stream "Laura" here via NPR

Album comes out on iTunes Tuesday, April 5, 2011...support REAL music and grab that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment