Monday, June 13, 2011

MANU CHAO Announces 2011 U.S. Tour

Man oh man, I really can't tell you how exciting this is for me!!! I got the notice on Friday that Manu was announcing a US tour on Monday and all weekend I was just hoping that NY would be a part of it...and thank god, yes it is!! I'm extra happy to see that he has two shows in NY and they are at Terminal 5. thank god, I can just chill on the balcony instead of being in the crowd. Last time I was at his last NY show in Brooklyn, I was stuck in between two mosh pits...I know his music gets you hype but I can't deal with the mosh pits...especially because they really violent ones that time...I remember being right in the front of the stage and next thing you know I was like behind like 15 people...lol...

anyways, Ive been waiting since 2007 for Manu to come back...and I'm soooo excited that I think I might go to both NY shows!!! The only thing that sucks is that its the day after Rock the Bells, which is draining...I usually need like 2 days to recover from that Fest each year...either way there is noooo way I'm missing Manuskiiiis...Manu is in my top 5 artists alive...I would even go as far as saying #1!!!


August 31 – House of Blues - Boston, MA
September 2 – Festival Pier @ Penn's Landing – Philadelphia, PA
September 4 - Terminal 5 - New York, NY (tickets on sale 6/17)
September 5 - Terminal 5 – New York, NY (tickets on sale 6/17)
September 7 – The Fillmore – Charlotte, NC
September 9 - Bayfront Park – Miami, FL
September 11 - Masquerade Music Park – Atlanta, GA
September 13 - Congress Theater – Chicago, IL
September 18 – Austin City Limits Festival – Austin, TX


Check Local Venues For Ticket On-Sale Dates

Manu Chao Will Be Playing His First-Ever Shows In Miami, Charlotte And Atlanta; He Will Also Be Co-Headlining The Austin City Limits Festival

The Global Star’s Most Recent Release Is The Double Live CD/DVD ‘Baionarena’; In Addition To The Concert, The DVD Includes A 30 Minute Behind-The-Scenes Video Tour Diary, Photos And ‘La Radiolina’ Music Videos

Song Highlights Among 33 ‘Baionarena’ Tracks Include Classics Like “Clandestino,” “La Vida Tombola,” “Mala Vida,” “La Primavera” And “Welcome to Tijuana”



.

No comments:

Post a Comment