Saturday, August 18, 2012

Spit Gemz - spittin in the whip (video)

pretty sure it can't get better than this...Spit Gemz in the whip spitting straight fire...delivery on point as usual...dope track too...the concept of this show is official cuz I remember the days me and my boys used to freestyle from Queens to Bushwick on our way to cop those fat pillows...or the tyson days, or the REAL chocolate days!

if you haven't done so already then you a fool, but make sure you grab that Welcome To Hellzgate album...instant classic, mark my words...

I am pretty positive that Gemz' lyrics are strong enough to make a statue flinch...

also vote for Spit by clicking here...my vote was 10/10/10...although I'm not loving the name of the fourth category "Swagger?" still a really dope series...so best of luck and a shout to Crazy Al Cayne for putting this show together...

 

Click here to see all episodes of Crazy Al Cayne TV(CAC-TV)
Click here to visit Crazy Al Cayne TV(CAC-TV)'s series page

No comments:

Post a Comment