Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fidel Nadal - Forever Together




Fidel's Latin Grammy nominated album "Forever Together" available on iTunes November 8 2011. After listening to this album like 6 times in a row it's obvious why it's nominated for a Latin Grammy!! There are some serrrrious tracks on here. Some of my immediate favorites which required a quick "rewind" are Yuh Don't Know, Ya No Se Que Mas Decir, Yo No Queiro No, and Te Robaste Mi Corazon...I've been appreciating Nadal's skills since he was the frontman for legendary Argentine rasta punk rockers Todos Tus Muertos. And especially when he joined Manu Chao and his band Mano Negra to record the classic album ‘Casa Babylon’ in 1994. Some of my other favorites include Emocionado & Internacional Love (which was also on FIFA 2011)...I'm definitely buying this ASAP and will post a link to purchase it once I have it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment